Australia, Australian, Australians is a tour of the whole continent. You will see it, hear it and be able to taste it!
No question will go unanswered – including:
- Who are the Australians?
- How do they speak and write?
- What is the Australian dialect?
- How did the dialect and distinctive accent develop?
- Where is Australian going and where is it leading us?
Find out about:
- Life in Australia
- The Australian cultural identity and how it affects the language
- Australian literature, poetry and song
- Australia’s colourful history.
- Australian food
There are visits to significant places in Australia including:
- Captain Cook’s Australia
- The birth place of QANTAS and Waltzing Matilda – the true story behind Australia’s ‘other national anthem’
- A Town Like Alice
- Crocodile Dundee’s outback (and the real Australia too)
- The home of The Flying Doctors – in fact and fiction
- Oh, and Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Hobart and Darwin and Kalgoorlie and Coober Pedy and Broome and Mt Isa and Cairns and … many more places.
Everything you wanted to know. Up-to-date facts and figures, notes and hundreds of photos that you can use in your teaching is on a CD that is all ready and waiting for you.
The course is now retired. It is still available by special order. You provide the audience, I’ll deliver it.